Thursday, June 28, 2007

TODAY I CHOOSE SUCCESS

Happy birthday to me!

According to Astrodienst (one of the best and most successful astrology sites on the Internet), today the Sun returns to the position it was in when I was born. It is a day of new beginnings, and the influences I will feel today will affect my entire year. Not meaning that if something doesn't go as planned or some challenge comes my way today that my year will be a bust. Moreover, it means that how I choose to respond to everything that comes my way today will set the tone for the months to come. Like the way waking up on the wrong side of the bed might create the spiral down for the day. Choosing gratitude, forgiveness and peace can certainly lay a solid footing for taking the next step in any situation.

Today's arrival of the Sun symbolizes that I should be open to receive new impulses from the energy center within me (my Solar Plexus). This intuitive wisdom will confirm that any new venture I start at this time will ride the crest of this new energy and will very likely come to a gratifying conclusion.

Wow! What a great birthday gift from the universe, as I am ready to roll out some wonderful new projects; namely: AttitudeLift, a business dedicated to sharing tools and techniques for managing stress and achieving personal and professional success.

Today is my day; I choose success! My stresses of yesterday and yesteryear are over! Today is the first day of the rest of my life! And, I am thankful for it!

I share with you inspiration from the late, great Dr. Seuss,


“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.”

1 comment:

  1. Mu-grit, let me be the first to post a comment to my dear friend. Happy, Happy Birthday again. You are always a success. You have helped me to be and feel successful. You spill over onto everyone in a good way. Thanks for inviting us to your birthday dinner--it was a success! Oh my God, you can eat cake till Sunday! I hear there's a fruit-tart at home!
    Bu-bruh!

    ReplyDelete