Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Angels and Tweeters


I have been on Twitter for the past few weeks and find it a fascinating tool for communicating with people around the world. It links folks up instantaneously; allowing you to pick and choose who and what information you want to follow. I like the freedom of it and the curiosity of what people have to say or share.

I thought it would be fun to do an Angel reading for all you Tweeters.

Here is what the Angels want you to know about this innovative vehicle for bringing people together.

Angel Card picked:

CREATIVE PROJECT

"Your soul seeks to express itself in a creative way."

The way they see it, Twitter is simply a creativity outlet. It allows people to express themselves in a way they cannot via other channels. It allows for freedom of expression; which they support when it comes from a meaningful place for the highest good for all.

So Tweet with integrity and share your inner artistry with the world!


In light,
Maggie Kalas
http://www.attitudelift.com/

2 comments:

  1. Maggie, An Angel reading for Tweeters, I love it! I've been meaning to stop by ever since you commented on my Adam Lambert post, and sent me to Mr. Tweet (which I managed to get confused on and accidentally recommended myself, but I'm sure I will work that out eventually.) I agree this is such an exciting new medium for people to connect. Tweet with integrity, indeed...
    And I love the series you have going on here right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa, for your thoughtful comment. In Blogging, sometimes you feel like you are in a vacuum, while Tweeting gives you instant connection with others and immediate gratification. Nevertheless, they both serve as amazing networking and marketing tools. It feels good to meet people like you who (like me) want to uplift and bring a lighter option for people to consider. As the Angels see it, it’s all good! Tweetcha later!

    ReplyDelete